About the Role
ICARE is actively looking for a remotely based Customer Support Manager to join our Worldwide Support team. The customer support manager will be primarily in charge of responding and solving customer inquiries.
More than a job, a life project and you will be part of a future global “UNICORN”.
Launched in 2019, ICARE Group is based in Paris.
ICARE Group products are dedicated to the global real estate rental market.
ICARE is an innovative and disruptive real time software.
Artificial intelligence and process automation will revolutionize the short-term real estate market and, more generally, the vacation rental market worldwide.
In 2022, the size of the global real estate rental industry is estimated at USD 95 billion and continues to grow. The ICARE market is valued at USD 2.7 billion and booming.
With its innovative concept, the ICARE software will revolutionize the seasonal property rental market.
As part of its development, ICARE Group plans to open a Spain sub Q4 2022, a UK sub Q4 2022 and a USA sub Q3 2023.
We are looking for someone with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge (Icare internal training). A proven experience in software support (ideally SaaS) is mandatory in order to join our Customer Support Team. A strong background in Vacation Rental Software and the Hospitality industry is a major plus.
ICARE is a 3 years company evolving in the fast growing vacation rental industry.
· Respond to and resolve all ICARE customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
· Build up a ICARE support community by sharing knowledge and insight amongst ICARE team members
· Improve internal efficiency by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize processes and tools
· Collaborate with our team members
· Fully fluent in written and verbal English and French—must be able to clearly and professionally communicate with customers and ICARE team. Additional languages, would be a strong plus (Spanish, German…)!
· Excellent interpersonal skills (managing phone calls (inbound + outbound), incoming and outgoing emails messages, chat conversations, etc...)
· Basic knowledge of Payment Gateways such as Stripe.
· Ability to work autonomously and independently from home.
· Experience with Vacation Rental Software is a strong plus.
· Ability to analyze client environment and find or propose appropriate solutions/alternatives.
· Digitally-savvy is your playground: comfortable with tools such as Skype (chat, audio, screen sharing), emails, Slack, Zapier, Zendesk, Hubspot, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides, etc...
· Great attention to details with a personalized touch, ability to analyze customers needs and offer tailor-made solutions according to their activity
· Flexible on working hours and schedules
· Must treat confidential information in a professional manner - Confidentiality
· Good knowledge of the vacation rental, travel or tourism industries
· Taste for adventure, entrepreneurship, curiosity, and strong motivation